True objective of the hair transplant is getting results with natural appearing hair line and right density of growing lifelong permanent hairs without any signs of treatment being noticeable.
Amalgamation of microsurgical techniques and skills over the last decade, has contributed greatly towards achieving complete naturalness without any side effects. With the concept of micrografts and gigasession, a greater amount of hairs can now be harvested and transplanted leading to dramatic change of self-image to a confident look.
Female Hair Transplant at American Aesthetic and Laser Clinic
Women who are potential candidates for surgical hair restoration are:
- Women who have suffered hair loss due to mechanical or traction Alopecia (non hormonal)
- Women who have had previous cosmetic or plastic surgery and are concerned about hair loss around the incision sites.
- Women who have a distinct pattern of baldness, similar to that of male pattern baldness. This includes, hairline recession, vertex thinning, and a donor area that is not affected by androgenetic Alopecia.
- Women who suffer hair loss due to trauma, including burn victims, scarring from accidents and chemical burns.
- Women with alopecia marginalis, a condition that looks very similar to traction alopecia.
Male Hair Transplant at American Aesthetic and Laser Clinic
Androgenetic Alopecia or common male pattern baldness (MPB) accounts for more than 95% of hair loss in men. By the age of thirty-five two-thirds of Pakistani men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and by the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.